Friday, November 16, 2012

Museum of London

Today I went to the Museum of London. I have decided that everyday I am in London and I do not have classes I am going to do at least one thing from my bucket list even if I adventure by myself. I will work on my papers at night or in between classes. I do not want to waste the last month I have here.

So the Museum of London. It is a free museum which is awesome and it gives you the entire history of London. It starts before London was a city, moves to roman times, continues through the Victorian ere, talks about the London Fire and the rebuilding of London, and finishes with the 20th century London and modern day. They also had a small exhibit about this past years Olympic games. It was really interesting to see all the history of London. It dated way back to the 1300's. I found the Victorian ere and the 20th century London exhibits the most fascinating. The London fire also caught my attention because I did not know much about it. London has a pretty interesting history and seeing the changes through out the times was really interesting especially when it came to clothing and the beginnings of cars and technology.

I have found that I am enjoying the history of London. I have never been a big history buff or enjoyed history that much but British history has definitely caught my attention. I still have a decent size list of things to do while I am here but I think I can finish it. I can't believe I go home in exactly a month. Boy has the time flown.



Cheers,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment