Friday, October 12, 2012

Time Flies

I can't believe that a month ago today I hopped on a plane and came to London. This past month has been amazing. So far my study abroad experience has been everything I wanted and more! It has been a dream. I love London. It is such an amazing city. I am never bored. There is always something different to do or someplace new to explore. I could not be happier with my decision of studying here. I have absolutely no regrets. I have made some great friends that I am so happy to share this experience with. I wish I could stay for a whole year. At this point I do not want to leave.

I have not been home sick which I think is a good thing. I think part of that is because I know I can not go home. I think the other reason is because I have so much to do here. I am constantly busy. I don't have time to think about what I might be missing at home. It will definitely be weird to be back home in December. I feel like I barely have to do school work here and only having 2 days of classes a week leaves me so much time to do other things. I am going to hate being back to reality next semester and actually having to do school work.

Part of my reasoning for studying abroad was to get out, explore, and see the world. This I am definitely doing. When I leave Europe I will have been to 7 different countries in this one, three month, trip and who knows how many different cities. That is crazy! One of my other reasons was to step out of my comfort zone. Do things I wouldn't normally do. Experience something totally new. London has definitely done this for me. I am so happy here. I am comfortable in this city and feel at home in a way. I can't believe I only have 2 months left. I hate the thought of leaving but I also know I will be happy to go home and see my family and friends. Everyday has been a new experience. I hope the next two months continue to be just as amazing. Coming to London has been the best thing I could have ever done. I am so excited to see what the rest of my adventure is going to bring!

Cheers,
Allie


No comments:

Post a Comment