Sunday, September 16, 2012

I am in a Dream!

The past four days have been crazy and absolutely amazing! I love London! At first I was slightly disappointed at how far away my dorm was from my campus but I don't think it will be bad and our area seems to have a lot going on at night which will make it really fun!

The first day and a half I was by myself. It wasn't as bad as I thought, I did some exploring and found different places to buy things that we need for our flat. It was actually really helpful for when people started moving in because I was able to lead them around.  I didn't experience the night life at full force until my third night. The first two nights, I and everyone else that moved in early were so tired that we didn't stay out late. When we did go out we went into the main part of the city and went to two different bars. Both of them were really fun. One of them had a live band that was playing music I danced to at middle school dances. It made it so much more fun to be dancing to some oldies.

I have met so many new people the past two days as everyone is beginning to move in. Many of the girls in my program are from Massachusetts or the New England area which is really cool. Everyone seems super nice and I can't wait to get to know them better. Once we get our class schedules figured out this week we are going to start planning trips to other countries and whatnot. I have awesome roommates too! I think i got lucky because a lot of people don't like some if theirs. We are all so excited to be here and are having so much fun already.

Today API took us on a walking tour of London. We saw so many different sites. I cant wait to go back and take more pictures with me in them. I can't believe I have only been here for 4 days! I still have 3 months to live here. I feel like I still have so much to see and do and I can't wait!


London has been amazing so far. I can't even imagine how great the rest of the semester is going to be. I have orientation at school tomorrow and some more fun tours and things going on this week before classes. More pictures are on my Facebook. Until next time...

Cheerio,
Allie






No comments:

Post a Comment