Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"Remember this is an Academic Program"

Today we figured out our class schedules. I only have to go to class on Wednesday's and Thursday's! I am super excited!! I have five days that I can travel and whatnot which is half the reason I studied abroad. I had drop my International Business class which probably would have been really interesting but I picked up a class called "The Role of a Manager" my adviser said that its a really popular class at the school which made me feel better because that must mean its a good class.

The class I am most excited for is my theater class. I get to go to the Theater and watch productions and get credits for it. That in itself is awesome but I will also get tours of some of the majors theaters, meet the casts, talk to critiques and learn how to write a critique for the papers. This class literally has nothing to do with marketing but I could not be more excited! I get to dress up for the theater and do all these amazing things that I love. I know my whole family will be jealous of this one.

So in my last post I forgot to talk about Argos. Its the weirdest little store here. I came across it on my first day walking around my section of the city. It is basically like sears on steroids. I was so confused the first time I walked in. When you go into the store you look through a catalog. You then write down the order number and check to see if its in stock. once you have picked all your items you go to check out where they place your order and pay. You wait in another line while they pull the items out of storage and then you pick them up when your number is called. Its so weird and personally I think that taking your own items off the shelf and being able to inspect them goes much faster. At least the store has everything!

Well that's all for now!

Cheerio,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment